Fairview Road, Lancing BN15 0PA
- A Five/ Six Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- High Specification Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Distant Panoramic Sea Views
- 24ft Lounge/ Dining Room
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Single Garage
- Feature South Facing Garden
- Immaculately Presented
- Highly Desired North Lancing Location
The first floor offers an impressive dual aspect 24ft master bedroom with spectacular views over Lancing and towards Brighton, with built in 'his and hers' wardrobes. Double bedrooms two and three also offer views, one having a fitted wardrobe and the other having space for one. Double bedroom four overlooks the front garden, with a built in wardrobe. The bathroom features a mosaic tile enclosed bath, feature circular sink and low level WC, with automatic lighting.
EXTERNAL The front garden provides off road parking for several vehicles, with access to the single garage, having a remote roller door, power and lighting.
The sun trap, south facing, manicured rear garden is a particular feature of this home, offering spectacular far reaching views. The decked areas offer space for seating, with an additional undercover area suitable for dining table and/ or hot tub. Stone steps lead to a lawned area, surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. To the rear of the garden is a summer house/ shed.
SITUATED Fairview Road is a highly desirable area of North Lancing, ideally situated at the foot of the South Downs National Park. The A27 is within close proximity, allowing easy access across the South Coast, and towards the A23 leading to Gatwick Airport and London.
HALLWAY: 16' 3 (max)" x 12' 5 (max)" (4.95m x 3.78m)
LOUNGE: 23' 9" x 11' 9" (7.24m x 3.58m)
KITCHEN: 27' 0" x 20' 0" (8.23m x 6.1m)
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 4" x 5' 4" (2.24m x 1.63m)
BEDROOM: 13' 5" x 12' 3" (4.09m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM: 9' 1" x 6' 6" (2.77m x 1.98m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM: 23' 9" x 13' 0" (7.24m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM: 12' 4" x 10' 6" (3.76m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM: 12' 4" x 10' 5" (3.76m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM: 12' 4" x 10' 0" (3.76m x 3.05m)
BATHROOM: 10' 6" x 5' 4" (3.2m x 1.63m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Fairview Road, Lancing BN15 0PA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancing Station1.0 miles
- East Worthing Station2.0 miles
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station2.3 miles
About the agent
To get in touch with our Lancing office call 01903 750335 or click 'Contact Us' below
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791073880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.