20 Elephant and Castle, London, SE1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Facetime / Skype / Whatsapp Video Viewing available
- Beautiful Finish
- Minutes From Station
- Suitable for students
- 24 Hour Friendly Concierge
- Fully Furnished
- Free Street Parking between 18:30 and 08:30 (All day Weekend)
All rooms are good size doubles, with 2 being very large. The spacious living room leads out onto a private balcony.
That moment when you have your heart set on your dream property only to be told it has been let!
London rental market is not just one of the most competitive markets in the world but fast-moving, with multiple tenants in a race to get the top properties. On many occasions up to 15 applicants for a single open house viewing. Here at Residential Realtors we have listened to your feedback and are proud to be the first London agent to offer the opportunity to make a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)
What is a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)?
If all tenants are unable to view the property immediately. Reserve the property before your scheduled viewing time, by placing a PVR offer you will have the comfort of knowing that the property is reserved for you until your scheduled viewing slot.
How can a make a PVR offer?
Complete our Pre-viewing Reservation Form (E-sign Application available on request)
Pay a one weeks holding deposit.
Arrange the appointment to view the property or organise a Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video Tour.
If the property does not live up to your expectation after your viewing, a refund will be issued within 24 hours of your request.
If you decide to proceed with a formal offer, the one weeks holdings deposit will be used towards the initial payment of your first month’s rent.
Struggling to find time to go on rental viewings? Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video tours now available, ask your agent for further details on
Up to 20% of Residential Realtors viewings since January 2019 were carried out remotely.
Majority of customers signed on the dotted line without ever seeing the homes in person.
Overseas customers, graduates and young professionals as well as time-poor Londoners are leading the way.
20 Elephant and Castle, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.2 miles
About the agent
1 Residential Realtors are a leading and independent estate agency specialising in residential Lettings and Management. Located conveniently in London Bridge allows us to cover a wide range of areas in London, our current database of clients have found our service to be unique and of the highest calibre. We have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential Realtors, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.