Irthington, Carlisle, Carlisle, CA6 4PG
- Detached Dorma Bungalow in a Desirable Village
- Living & Dining Room with Galleried Area above
- Breakfast Kitchen, 2 G/Flr Bedrooms
- Shower Room and Bathroom to G/flr
- 2 Bedroom(1 Office), Reception Gallery to F/flr
- Onsite Driveway leading to Garage,
- Well Established Gardens,
- This property produces 14.0 Tonnes of C02
The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Living and Dining Room and Breakfast Kitchen to the ground floor. To the upper floor is an additional 2 Bedrooms, Galleried Reception with Study Area. Benefiting from double glazing, driveway leading to garage, well established front and rear garden.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing. No Onward Chain.
Approached through external door incorporating electric storage heater and walk in storage cupboard with water tank.
2.46m (8' 1") x 2.34m (7' 8")
Incorporating inset bath with pedestal wash hand basin, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and window.
LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM
7.59m (24' 11") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Dual aspect reception space with patio doors to the rear and side elevation, 2 electric storage heaters, sandstone chimney breast with stove and gallery above.
5.18m (17' 0")x 2.69m (8' 10")
Incorporating fitted base and wall units with complimentary worksurface over, 4 ring hob, double oven, washing machine, fridge, sink unit, 2 double glazed window, breakfast bar and storage heater,
4.52m (14' 10") x 3.66m (12' 0")10
Rear facing bedroom with window, electric storage heater, fitted bedroom suite with wardrobe, bedside cabinets and chest of drawers.
3.91m (12' 10") x 2.34m (7' 8")
Front facing bedroom with window and electric storage heater.
1.85m (6' 1") x 1.83m (6' 0")
Incorporating shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity sink unit, WC and window.
5.54m (18' 2") x 5.05m (16' 7")
Versatile reception space with electric storage heater and window.
GALLERIED STUDY AREA
With window overlooking the rear garden.
5.13m (16' 10") x 3.86m (12' 8")
Dual aspect bedroom with Velux window to the front and rear, incorporating electric storage heater, storage into the eaves, fitted bedroom suite with wardrobe, dressing table and chest of drawers.
BEDROOM 4/ OFFICE
3.86m (12' 8") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Fairfield is boasting a low maintenance shillied garden with shillied driveway leading to the garage and gated pedestrian access to the side. To the rear is a well established garden with paved patio sitting area mature shrubbery, plants and trees overlooking the beautiful country views.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Irthington, Carlisle, Carlisle, CA6 4PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton (Cumbria) Station3.7 miles
- Wetheral Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CARSP202326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.