Beacon Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling
- Attractive Family Home
- Lounge and Seperate Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Popular location especially for Discovery School
- Access to Mainline railway station to London
- Enclosed Recently Landscaped Rear Garden
- Tandam Car Port
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a fantastic position within the catchment area for The Discovery School and close to the Sports Park and Woodland Walks. Entrance hall living room, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, Four bedrooms, Ensuite, family bathroom rear garden Tandem Car port.
This immaculate family home situated in a fantastic position within the catchment area for The Discovery School and close to the Sports Park and Woodland Walks.
The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall with stairs rising to a wraparound balcony Twin aspect living room, cloakroom dining room, kitchen/breakfast room to rear with patio doors leading onto the garden
To the first floor you'll find the master bedroom which benefits from built in wardrobes, en suite shower room Three further bedrooms, family bathroom
There is a rear garden walled and fenced enclosed which has the added benefit of access to a Tandem Car port with a pitched roof.
Study 9' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.08m )
Lounge 21' 3" x 12' ( 6.48m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.17m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.91m max x 3.48m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beacon Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station1.2 miles
- East Malling Station1.3 miles
- Wateringbury Station1.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in West Malling for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WML100886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.