Botley, Oxford, OX2
- Awaiting client approval on Marketing
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen & Dining Room
- Living Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Rear Garden
- Modern Gas Heating & Double Glazing
This four bedroom detached home benefits from new flooring throughout, a modern kitchen, ample parking and is offered with no onward chain.
Botley is a residential suburb to the West of Oxford. Communication links are excellent, with the A34 providing access to M4 (J13) and M40 (J9). Oxford Railway station is only c. 1 mile away and offers a frequent service into London Paddington. There is also easy access to the new Parkway railway station. The Seacourt Park and Ride is close by situated on the Botley Road. The Westway Shopping Centre is currently undergoing a major redevelopment to bring in many more shopping facilities. There is a broad selection of pubs and restaurants in the area including The Fishes in nearby North Hinksey village and The Vine in Cumnor.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Botley, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.6 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.9 miles
- Radley Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3686332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.