Alexandra Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Spacious family home with private garden
- Well placed to access Windsor Town Centre
- Rail connections to London Waterloo and London Paddington (via Slough)
- Access to M25 & M4 nearby for road commuters
- Great location for exploring all that the area has to offer
- EPC Rating = E
39 Alexandra Road is a beautifully presented family home with a stylish contemporary interior arranged over three floors.
To the front the garden includes a lockable Victorian style out-building providing convenient storage. The ground floor has a family room with feature fireplace and a drawing room with a substantial bay window and feature fireplace. The bespoke kitchen has a comprehensive range of units, integrated appliances and flows into a breakfast room with bi-fold doors opening on to the terrace.
On the upper floors there are four well-presented bedrooms (2 en suite) and a family bathroom. The garden is landscaped and split to create a formal garden and additional lawn.
Agents note-photography taken 2011
A historic location to be proud of with the Castle serving as a timely reminder as it overlooks the ancient town. Today Windsor is a fantastic shopping centre, a great place to go out for fine dining and provides many select schooling opportunities for children of all ages.
The town's proximity to the Thames about 0.7 miles away , local airport hubs (Heathrow Airport about 8.6 miles), the M4 and M25 motorways, as well as train services to London Waterloo and Paddington via Slough make it extremely popular.
Square Footage: 2,013 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Alexandra Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.4 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance servicesFounded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step of the process.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS190160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.