West Avenue, Leicester
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
- CLARENDON PARK, LE2
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ON-STREET PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- UNFURNISHED/PARTLY FURNISHED
- Virtual tour available
- Rent £750 per month & £850 deposit
- Available now
Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden with outhouse, on-street parking, alarm.
Offered on an unfurnished or partly furnished basis.
Entrance / Reception Room 1 -
Reception Room 2 -
Stairs & Landing -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
BrochuresBrochureWest Avenue, Leicester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Avenue, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.0 miles
- South Wigston Station2.6 miles
- Narborough Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Our sales team cover all areas including:
-LE1 - City Centre, London Road
-LE2 - Oadby, Aylestone, Knighton, Stoneygate
-LE5 - Hamilton, Humberstone, Evington
-LE7 - Scraptoft, Thurnby, Bushby, Houghton-On-The-Hill
-LE8 - Fleckney, Great Glen, Kibworth
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30012098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Oadby, Leicester, LE2. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.