Wilbury Crescent, Hove
- Modern Kitchen
- South Facing Garden
- Bathrooms All Have Underfloor Heating
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Hove Station
- Driveway For 4 Cars
- Well Presented Throughout
On the ground floor of this exceptional family home you will find, a bright and spacious living room, open plan kitchen/ dining room that is ideal for entertaining guests as well as having access to the garden. To complete the ground floor is a family room as well as a separate WC. Moving to the first floor there is two double bedrooms of which of both have en suites as well as one of the bedrooms benefiting from a dressing room. Completing this property on the second floor you will find a further two double bedrooms that have a jack and jill en suite. Also on the second floor there is a study and a balcony off one of the bedrooms that has fantastic views across Hove.
At the front of the property there is a extremely large drive way. At the rear of this family home is a well stocked south facing garden that benefits from a large sitting area/ balcony just outside the kitchen, as well as a further patio in the middle of the garden. This is truly a rare opportunity to own such a fantastic detached residence and a viewing is considered essential.
Parking - Zone O
Council Tax Band - F
Closest Station - Hove
Best Mobile Coverage - Vodafone, O2, Three
Broadband - Up To 500mbps
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wilbury Crescent, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.8 miles
- Brighton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297004868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.