Hill Road, Laverstock, Salisbury, SP1
- • Modern Detached Family Home
- • 3 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite, 1 WC
- • Popular Laverstock Village Location
- • Light and Spacious Reception Room Opening onto Rear Garden
- • Separate Well Equipped Kitchen
- • Private Garden
- • Off Street Parking and Garage with Power and Light
- • Close to Local Shops, Schools and Amenities
- • Easy Access to City Centre, Rail Links and Road Routes
The property is conveniently located close to a variety of village shops and amenities, as well as excellent local schools both at primary and secondary level. The area is well served by beautiful surrounding countryside, including that of nearby Laverstock Down, boasting superb walks and stunning views. Salisbury City Centre itself is just a short distance away, providing good rail links as well as a wider selection of shopping facilities including supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, a library, leisure centre, cinema, theatre and gym. The A36, A30 and A338 nearby provide excellent vehicular access.
Ideal for a growing family in this wonderful village location, viewings of this lovely home are highly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move With Nested Salisbury
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested Salisbury's mission is to empower people to make the move
they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed
about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home.
Energy Performance Certificates
Hill Road, Laverstock, Salisbury, SP1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference yiligtg0_EAF_96636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.