2 Harter Street, Manchester
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Additional 118 Square Foot Terrace
- Period Conversion
- High Spec Finish
- NO CHAIN
- Central Location
- Unique Home
We are delighted to be able to offer this opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment in this new conversion of a paper warehouse on Harter Street, centrally located giving access to all that the City Centre has to offer. The apartment is located to the top floor of the development, one of only 2 on the penthouse level and features entrance hallway, large open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows and a good sized south facing 120 square foot roof terrace. The kitchen is fitted with white gloss kitchen and the bathrooms are finished to a high specification. The two bedrooms are doubles and again feature floor to ceiling windows. The development has a wealth of character throughout with features retained such as exposed brick work, steel supports and stone stair cases. Harter Street is a boutique development that elegantly combines industrial design with modern British style. A rare opportunity to own a piece of Manchester's industrial heritage, while being centrally located to make the most of twenty-first century Manchester. There are only 22 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in the development. MUST VIEW
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
2 Harter Street, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.2 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Philip James Manchester
We're the most hard-working, honest and friendly estate agent in town and nobody knows the market as well as we do. We've just celebrated our fifth year in our landmark Deansgate office and we're going from strength to strength. Our sales team are the best in the business; nobody works harder to make sure your property is soldNobody Works Harder
If you want to buy a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30013914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip James Manchester, Manchester Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.