Brookhill Road London SE18
- Luxury Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Two Private Decked Terraces
- Two Modern Bathrooms Plus WC
- Solid Wood Flooring
- Close to Excellent Transport Facilities
- Residentially Located
- Underground Allocated Parking Space
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Located close to the incoming Crossrail Service in Royal Arsenal, SE18. This contemporary three double-bedroom luxury townhouse is offered to the market showcasing high specification features which are unrivalled throughout the local area.
The property measuring 1,217 square feet is arranged over three floors and comprises of a sleek open-plan kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, additional large built in storage space and a decked terrace. The first floor offers a double bedroom, main bathroom suite and a second spacious reception and terrace. On the third floor there is two large double bedrooms and a further shower room.
This beautiful family home also has a designated underground parking space in a secure car park and a bicycle storage is also available and additional solar power reducing running costs of this home.
Woolwich is a vibrant location with plenty of eateries, bars restaurants and shopping facilities. Just 5 minutes to Woolwich Arsenal station offering Thameslink and South-eastern lines and DLR with London City Airport is only two stops; ideal for the jetsetter. The arrival of Crossrail will provide quicker journeys into the centre of London; with 12 train services an hour, passengers from Woolwich will be able to reach Canary Wharf in eight minutes, Liverpool Street in 14 minutes and Bond Street in just 22 minutes.
Service Charge: 700 PY
Energy Efficiency Rating B
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Brookhill Road London SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.4 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.7 miles
- Plumstead Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1975, John Payne are one of the leading independent estate agents in South East London handling the sale of a wide range of residential properties from one bedroom apartments to the larger period homes. We have been successful in helping many thousands of families move home and have built a reputation for giving helpful and reliable advice.
Our local network of residential branches are open 7 days a week (including most bank holidays) and provide a comprehensive coverage
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P239350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Woolwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.