- Connells Estate Agents
- Over 55's Retirement Apartment
- Second Floor
- Lift or Stairs Access
- Communal Lounge & Courtyard Garden
- Sought after town centre location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This light and airy, well-presented town centre retirement apartment is available to over 55's. "The Arena" is accessed via stairs or lift and is offered with no onward chain and includes; a lounge, kitchen, bathroom plus access to a communal lounge and courtyard garden. Contact Connells today!
Situated in Yeovil town centre, this light and airy, well-presented one bed apartment is in the popular over 55's retirement building, "The Arena". This second floor apartment can be accessed via stairs or a lift from the ground floor and benefits from; a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and has access to a communal lounge and courtyard garden. Sold with no onward chain, viewing of this apartment comes highly recommended…contact Connells today!
Door to the front, storage heater and intercom system.
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 4.62m Max x 4.06m Max )
2x double glazed windows to the front, television point, storage heater, airing cupboard and archway to the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 5' 11" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 1.80m Max x 4.17m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 2x double glazed windows to the side, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing and space for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the side and electric panel heater.
Radiator/heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, shaver point and WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station1.0 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.5 miles
- Thornford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Yeovil for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YOV310234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.