Citygate, Bath Lane, Newcastle
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedrooms
- Neutral decor throughout
- Lift and stair access
- Secure entry
- Fantastic city location
- Electric heating
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Open plan living
- Call Bridgfords to arrange your viewing
- EPC Rating C
The lounge is a light and airy open plan space with open plan kitchen. There is laminate flooring throughout and it has been decorated in a neutral colour. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base light wood units with breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and electric hob and oven. The loungeis furnished with sofa, coffee table and dining table and chairs.
The master bedroom is a good size double, with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. The master bedroom further benefits from its own en-suite which has been tiled from top to floor and includes wc, sink and power shower. The second bedroom is a double room, also furnished with bed, wardrobe and drawers.
The family bathroom has been tiled throughout and has hand basin, WC and bath with shower overhead, plus a heated towel rail.
There is electric heating, double glazing and a secure intercom entry system
Council tax band D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Citygate, Bath Lane, Newcastle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newcastle Central Station0.3 miles
- Manors Station0.7 miles
- Jesmond Metro Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000609399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.