- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD WITH PROPERTY BELOW
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION INTO LOFT (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The property is sold with a share of the freehold, and offers potential to extend into the loft-space, creating either 2 bedrooms or a large master bedroom with ensuite (Subject to Planning Permission). This apartment would be ideal for first time buyers or investors and is situated just a short walk from Denham Mainline Station, making it ideal for commuters.
Lounge (3.68m X 3.68m (12'1" X 12'1"))
Bedroom (3.67m X 2.68m (12'0" X 8'10"))
Bathroom (1.92m X 1.76m (6'4" X 5'9"))
Kitchen (3.66m X 2.60m (12'0" X 8'6"))
Council Tax: Band C (currently £1,550 per annum)
Denham Village is a delightful location with local shops, restaurants, public
houses and churches within easy walking distance. It also falls in the
Buckinghamshire catchment area for some of the best grammar schools in the country. For a wider variety of shopping and recreational amenities, the
close by market towns of Uxbridge and Gerrards Cross are just a short drive away. The area is also ideal for the commuter, being in close proximity to the M40, M25 and M4 and with a direct train service into London.
1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Carter Duthie to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them.
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Carter Duthie nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Denham Station0.9 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station1.2 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are passionate about our industry, we value our reputation and we try our best for all our customers.
Founder Adrian Duthie works alongside his daughter, Imogen and their dedicated team of agents. As a fath
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CTE1000963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie, Denham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.