Marloes Road, Kensington
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Elegant Five Bedroom Apartment
- Double Reception Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Entrance Hall
- Four Bathrooms Including Three En Suite
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen
- West Facing Balcony
- Available Now
- Approx 2609 Sq Ft / 243 Sq M
This first floor lateral apartment has a generous floor plan, covering over 2600sq ft. The accommodation comprises five bedrooms, four bathrooms including three en suite, an additional WC, large entrance hall, separate utility and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The apartment features a fantastic entertaining space with two spacious reception rooms interlinked, access to a west facing balcony, and a dining room. Benefiting from an abundance of natural light and elegant high ceilings. Hot water and heating is included.
In a fabulous location, Cedar House is moments from the extensive shopping facilities of High Street Kensington, providing local amenities, bars and restaurants. Local transport links includes High Street Kensington Tube and excellent bus routes leading to Central London. The open spaces of Holland Park and Kensington Palace Gardens are with in walking distance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Marloes Road, Kensington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.1 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea SW10 0NA at the end of th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783002289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.