Linden Road, Mansfield
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000- £175,000
- Private rear large garden
- Conservatory with orangery window
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Traditional 3 bed semi detached
GUIDE PRICE £160,000- £175,000
A delightful three bedroom semi detached property located in a leafy quiet cul de sac location.
To the front of the property is a fore garden set behind iron railings and double matching iron gates. Having graveled area with shrubbery, driveway and open canopy style porch to front door.
HALLWAY- Having upvc front door and giving access to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
LOUNGE- Upvc double glazed bay window to front and fire place with electric fire.
DINING ROOM- Upvc patio sliding door opening to conservatory and electric fire.
CONSERVATORY- French doors to the rear garden and roof window letting additional light in and an additional feature.
KITCHEN- Upvc door giving access to the side of the property and upvc windows to front and side elevation. Having kitchen base and wall units with matching drawers, stainless steel sink, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Additional benefit of a pantry cupboard for storage.
BEDROOM 1- Good sized double bedroom with Upvc window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 2- Double bedroom with rear upvc window to the rear elevation and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3- Upvc window to front elevation.
BATHROOM- 3 piece suite and upvc window to rear elevation.
REAR GARDEN- To the rear is a mature rear private garden with trees, flowers and shrubbery with fencing to all boundaries and a patio area. Additional features include greenhouse, 2 sheds and additional garden storage box.
EPC band: D
Linden Road, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station1.3 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station1.5 miles
- Shirebrook Station3.9 miles
About the agent
At Yopa East Midlands we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 198473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.