Park Street, Thame, OX9
- Five/six bedroom town house
- A short walk from Town Centre
- Located metres from Elms Park & John Hampden Primary School
- Flexible accommodation over five floors
- Open plan living/dining Room with log burning stove
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en-suite
- Ground floor WC & further first floor bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- Cellar/gym/hobby room
- Planning permission approval (P19/S2203/HH)
Deceptively spacious family property offered for sale in excellent condition, located in the heart of Thame, within walking distance to all its amenities and situated with catchment of popular local schools and overlooking Elms Park.
An attractive five/six bedroom town house moments from the Town Centre. Set over an impressive five storeys with views over Elms Park.
Internally the accommodation comprises of; Entrance Hall, door giving access down to the cellar which boast a great space and is currently being used as a gym/hobby room, open plan living/dining room with dual aspect windows with bay to front providing a light and airy room with exposed floor boards, fire place and log burner. There is a well-fitted kitchen, rear lobby with cloakroom and doors to the rear garden.
N.B Current owners have planning approval for a single storey rear extension; first floor extension; add pitched roof in lieu of flat on rear elevation; internal alterations. P19/S2203/HH
To the first floor there is a bedroom to the front which benefits from both a bay window and an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and stairs to second floor.
On the second floor there are two further bedrooms, both with fantastic views over park, further impressive dressing room with spiral stairs to master bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
On the top floor there is a sizable master bedroom with skylight offering further views over Elms Park.
Externally to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed paved rear and side garden, ideal for those who prefer low maintenance gardens, enjoy al-fresco dining or entertaining. Side gate access is available and a parking spot shared with the neighbouring property for unloading.
Thame is a bustling market town surrounded by beautiful countryside with many walks, including the Phoenix Trail. Thame spreads out from the historic market place and there are numerous high quality independent shops including butchers, bakers and delicatessens, in addition
to Waitrose and the usual chains. There are weekly markets and other amenities include: the sports centre, Lord Williams Secondary School and a variety of restaurants and pubs. Haddenham Parkway Station is less than three miles from the town centre and the M40 is
under 10 minutes’ drive. Thame has three popular primary schools that the property is within catchment of, the closest being the well regarded John Hampden Primary School a three minute walk away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Park Street, Thame, OX9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.3 miles
About the agent
College and County provide a professional, personalised and Ethical Sales service to both Sellers and Buyers. Our unique understanding of our clients' needs within Thame and the surrounding area's enable us to deliver services that consistently exceed our customers' expectations.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLL200248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by College & County ltd, Thame - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.