Langdale Gardens, Hove
- Substantial Link Detached Property
- Arranged As Two Flats
- West Facing Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Many Amenities
* Living Room: 15' 1" x 14' 7"
* Kitchen: 11' x 10' 7"
* Sun Room: 17' 1" x 7' 1"
* Family/games room: 27' 5" x 14' 4"
* Bedroom: 15' 1" x 11' 11"
* Garage: 19' 3" x 10'
* Outdoor WC
* Living Room (Bedroom): 15' 5" x 15' 1"
* Bedroom: 15' 5" x 11' 11"
* Kitchen: 11' 9" x 8' 3"
* Bedroom: 8' 6" x 7' 10"
This lovely light and spacious detached property offers versatile accommodation arranged over two floors, with enormous potential for reconfiguration and enlargement. The property is currently arranged as two self contained flats but, subject to the necessary consents, could be converted back into one substantial family home.
The ground floor flat, which has been used as annex but could also be used as an air bnb, comprises wide entrance hallway with ample storage and pantry, beautiful living room with feature working fireplace, fitted kitchen, large double bedroom, bathroom, sun room and amazing family/games room complete with bar.
The first floor flat comprises two bedrooms, bathroom, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and living room with feature working fireplaces and french doors leading out onto a private balcony.
To the rear of the property, there is a beautifully landscaped rear garden complete with hot tub and outside WC and to the front, off road parking for two cars and integral garage.
This property is very unique and internal inspection is highly recommended.
Langdale Gardens is situated between Hove seafront and New Church Road, within easy reach of all amenities including Hove mainline station and the many shops, cafes and restaurants in Church Road.
BrochuresLangdale Gardens Hov
Langdale Gardens, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.7 miles
- Portslade Station0.8 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Goldin Lemcke is an independent Estate Agent, founded in 2002, owned and run by Simon Goldin. With a successful and friendly team we have a wealth of local knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism with an excellent reputation. Come in and say hello.
Goldin Lemcke combine a wealth of local knowledge and experience with enthusiasm, professionalism and straight talking. Much of our business comes directly through word of mouth and recommendation.
In our opi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.