Elizabeth Court, Ewell , KT17
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 896093
Beautiful one bedroom flat with LOFT for storage!! Positioned next to Ewell West train station within zone 4, direct trains to Waterloo. Wooden floors throughout, modern bathroom and communal gardens. The flat comes with a parking space in a private gated car park.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,075.00 per month (£248.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,075.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 September, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 896093
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Elizabeth Court, Ewell , KT17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ewell West Station0.0 miles
- Ewell East Station0.7 miles
- Stoneleigh Station1.0 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 89609311092020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.