The Boot Room, Chagford, Devon
- A recently converted holiday letting property
- Bijou and utterly charming
- Carpenter built kitchen, dining table and bench
- Underfloor Heating
- Double bedroom
- Ensuite Shower room
- Oak floors
- Built in doggy bed
- Double glazed
- First years letting figures available
Converted from a retail premises just two years ago by a highly regarded local carpenter and builder, The Boot room is an absolutely charming holiday letting cottage with both great character and innovative features and quality finishes. It has oak floors with underfloor heating, bright accommodation, a living room with a kitchen and dining area, space for a sofa and a built in doggy bed on the ground floor, whilst upstairs there is a double bedroom with a small closet and an ensuite bathroom. The property is subject to a planning restriction requiring it to remain a holiday let for investment purposes. Fowlers absolutely recommend viewing this stunning little cottage.
The Boot Room, Chagford, Devon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeoford Station8.7 miles
About the agent
We cover Dartmoor and its surrounding villages and as a result are the leading agent for property in this unique area. Philip Fowler has 34 years of experience as an estate agent and has practised solely in this area for the last 26 years after running estate agencies further afield.
With a wealth of local knowledge and having personally dealt with the sales of many of the local properties we are in a g
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9730868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers Estate Agents, Chagford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.