Rye Road, Playden, Rye
- Idyllic position
- Walking distance to Rye
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Four double bedrooms
- Large gardens
- Parking area for multiple vehicles
- Wealth of original features
- Eat-in kitchen
Externally there is a LARGE EXPANSE OF LAWN bordered with hedging and there is a York stone and brick paved terraced with a pergola providing the PERFECT SPACE FOR ENTERTAINING and dining al-fresco. The LARGE OUTHOUSE houses a utility area with power and plumbing for the washing machines and tumble dryers. There is a LARGE PARKING AREA providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
BrochuresRye Road, Playden, RyeBrochure
Rye Road, Playden, Rye
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rye Station0.9 miles
- Winchelsea Station2.5 miles
- Appledore Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Our expert team have been hand selected to assist with your property needs by offering unrivalled service and a knowledge that helps you make the right decision, we love inviting our clients into our state of the art office, where we can crack open a cold one, and chat about the things on your tick list.
We believe in relationships first, and properties second. Building trust and a connection with you is our first priority. We know that selling your home or buying your dream property is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31453924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MADE, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.