- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Desirable location
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Delightful gardens
- Double garage
- Energy efficiency rating D
LOCATION Cragside is located on the outskirts of the charming village of Corbridge where a wide range of amenities can be found.
Corbridge was founded on its present site in Saxon times and Roman stones were used to construct many of the village buildings including the Church. Today the streets, which remain much as they did in Medieval times, house a range of innovative and interesting shops, pubs and coffee shops.
Corbridge is well placed for commuting purposes, being situated approximately 16 miles west of Newcastle upon Tyne and 4 miles east of Hexham. The train station offers links east and west, with regular bus services to many different locations.
SERVICES Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating to radiators also supplying the domestic hot water.
CHARGES Northumberland County Council tax band E.
VIEWINGS Viewing is strictly by appointment. Arrangements can be made by contacting YoungsRPS, Hexham on .
MARKET APPRAISAL We would be pleased to provide professional, unbiased advice on the current value and marketing of your existing home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corbridge Station1.2 miles
- Riding Mill Station2.6 miles
- Hexham Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100897007985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Youngs RPS , Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.