- ENTRANCE HALL
- KITCHEN / DINER
- BEDROOM ONE
- BEDROOM TWO
- SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM THREE AND FOUR ON FIRST FLOOR WITH BATHROOM
- ATTRACTIVE LARGE SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- VIEWING A MUST
Wood effect flooring. Covered radiator. Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Staircase rising to first floor. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
23' 2'' x 10' 10'' (7.06m x 3.30m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Two covered radiators. Picture rail. Wood effect flooring. Fire place with tiled hearth.
KITCHEN / DINER
17' 11'' x 10' 0'' (5.46m x 3.05m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Glazed double doors to rear. Wood effect flooring. A range of grey upper and lower level wall mounted units with contrasting quartz work surface and splash back. Matching island seating up to four people. Integrated dish washer and washing machine along with large American style fridge freezer. Chimney style recess providing space for over size oven with inbuilt extractor over. Ornate coving to ceiling. Spotlighting. Radiator.
14' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.34m x 3.02m)
Five light Upvc double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Built in double wardrobe. Picture rail. Ornate coving to ceiling.
14' 1'' x 9' 8'' (4.29m x 2.94m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Built in double wardrobe. Picture rail. Ornate coving to ceiling.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail. Fitted three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, vanity sink unit, corner shower. Tiling to walls and floor. Extractor fan. Spotlighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Spot lighting. Picture rail. Loft access. Built in storage cupboard.
11' 0'' to wardrobe x 10' 9'' (3.35m x 3.27m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes.
10' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.32m x 2.39m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Ornate coving to ceiling.
Velux window. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Partly tiled walls. Spotlighting. Fitted three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash basin. Tile panelled bath.
Southerly facing. Enclosed brick paved patio and path to pedestrian side access point. Cold water tap. Split lawn with stocked borders. Raised feature pond. Wood decked seating area and large pebbled seating area.
Log cabin 15'11 x 11 double glazed windows. Laminate flooring. power connected.
Mainly enclosed by attractive part brick part railing boundary walls. Brick paved.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement...
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grays Station1.9 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station2.5 miles
- Ockendon Station2.6 miles
About the agent
A Licenced member firm of the National Association of Estate Agents, the office is managed by Director Duncan Grant FNAEA who has many years experience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10548497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chandler & Martin, Orsett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.