Oak Barn, Wood Lane, WS9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Gated conversion with rural aspect to rear
- Superb fittings and appointments throughout
- Stunning Laura Ashley kitchen Diner with central island and Bifold doors to garden
- Spacious living room withh feature Nordic woodburner and Bifold doors to rear
- Three double bedrooms with two contemporary en suite bathrooms
- Glass ceiling feature reception hall with cloakroom and storage room
- Superb family bathroom with free standing bath and underlighting
- rear garden with decked area and unspoilt views
- Gated entry
- viewing essential for appreciation of size and quality
The property is offered with the option of a gardener and cleaner if required and furnishings by separate negotiation. The property is located on Little Aston/Sutton Coldfield border and easily accessible are many main arterial routes in/out. Primarily this offers a superb rural outlook and tranquil aspect to the property. Entered via a gated tree lined driveway with block paved parking. The property comprises of a hallway with Karndean flooring, feature glass ceiling, cloakroom with W.C., cupboard and fitted utility room. The stunning bespoke Laura Ashley fitted kitchen has a central island with butcher's block, Rangemaster oven, Belfast sink, NEFF integrated appliances, including wine cooler, dishwasher, 2 fridges, freezer & washing machine. The kitchen seating/dining area has Bifold doors to side patio/grassed area and French doors to porcelain paved patio area and rear garden. The sitting room consists of a large spacious area with a contemporary Nordic wood burning stove and contemporary oak beams into the eaves with stunning lighting throughout. Further French doors to a rear garden with porcelain patio area with beautiful rural views. The inner hallway leads to three double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms, luxury top of the range fittings (all utopia throughout), under lighting and remote-control Skylights. A further family bathroom features a luxury freestanding bath and separate rain shower. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes units and matching side tables with French doors to porcelain paved patio and rear garden with rural outlook. The magnificent family bathroom has walk-in double sized shower with oversized sink and matching mirror cabinet along with a large freestanding bath. Internal viewing essential to fully appreciate the quality, specification and spaciousness this imaginative conversion affords. A newbuild property which was originally intended for the owners to reside in within 5 minutes walk of highly regarded gastro pub The Plough & Harrow. A two-acre paddock is also available adjoining the property if required by separate negotiation. (EPC C)
Oak Barn, Wood Lane, WS9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blake Street Station1.7 miles
- Shenstone Station2.3 miles
- Butlers Lane Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1997, Millennium Properties are recognized as offering superb standards of professional service to landlords and tenants and are acknowledged as the standard bearer for professional lettings in Wolverhampton, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Whilst offering a vast range of properties to let, we specialize in the provision of apartments and homes for the more discerning client, offering a huge portfolio of quality properties ranging from £300.00 to £2500.00 P.C.M; including n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference oakbarn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millennium Properties, Tettenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.