Court Close, Brighton, BN1
- Sought After Location Near Patcham Village
- Close To The South Downs The A27 And A23
- 18 Ft. Integral Garage
- 20Ft. Living Room And 14Ft. Dining Room
- Large Rear Garden
- Home Office / Study / Sun Room
- Entrance Porch And Grand Entrance Hall
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
A beautifully presented detached family home set within a little known cul-de-sac. Close to Patcham Village, on the edge of the South Downs National Park and within easy reach of the A27 and A23.
Built in the 1930's, the substantial homes of Court Close bear the classic architectural features of the period. Our home offers spacious and light accommodation that include a large front porch, an 18ft. wide entrance hall with access to an 18ft. integral garage; eat-in kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, 22ft. living room and separate dining room; both with direct access onto a truly exceptional and breathtakingly beautiful rear garden. Upstairs the dual aspect main bedroom features built-in wardrobes and dressing table. Bedroom two is another large double that overlooks the rear garden and bedroom three (also overlooking the garden is currently used as a walk-in wardrobe but can easily be remodelled to accommodate another double bed.
11'2 x 5'5 (3.4m x 1.7m)
18'5 x 9'10 (5.6m x 3.0m)
20'2 x 13'5 (6.1m x 4.1m)
14'1 x 11'11 (4.3m x 3.6m)
12'4 x 11'5 (3.8m x 3.5m)
5'3 x 3'10 (1.6m x 1.2m)
18'3 x 8' (5.6m x 2.4m)
First Floor Landing
20'3 x 9'9 (6.2m x 3.0m)
20'4 x 12' (6.2m x 3.7m)
14'2 x 12'1 (4.3m x 3.7m)
12'4 x 9'3 (3.8m x 2.8m)
11'7 x 5' (3.5m x 1.5m)
7'8 x 6'10 (2.3m x 2.1m)
5'5 x 2'11 (1.7m x 0.9m)
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Court Close, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station1.5 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Meridian
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Place, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there’s no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1026009-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Meridian. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.