The Hawthorns, Edge Lane M32
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Secure communal entrance
- Pleasant communal gardens
- Laundry Room
- Car Parking
- Full Double Glazing
- Communal Garden
- Warden Controlled
Situated on the sought after Hawthorns retirement complex on the Chorlton Border which offers fantastic amenities including laundry room, communal lounge for socialising and lovely landscaped communal gardens. It also has the added benefit of a guest room which can be prebooked at a charge. Car parking is available for vendors and guests. The building has a House Manager who is available daily.
This lovely apartment briefly comprising:- Secure communal entrance, entrance hallway with sliding cupboard space, modern kitchen, bedroom and spacious lounge overlooking the communal gardens. The property is warmed with electric heaters.
Location:- The complex is overlooking Longford Park on Edge Lane and within walking distance to Chorlton village with an array of shops and cafe bars.
If you would like to arrange a viewing please call us on .
Property additional info
Hallway: 1.9 x 3.1
Entrance hallway with built in sliding cupboards.
Lounge: 3.1 x 5.3
Double glazed window with views overlooking the gardens. Wall mounted electric fire. Ceiling coving. TV Point. Space for table and chairs.
Kitchen: 2.1 x 2.1
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops with tiled splashback incorporating a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Electric cooker with extractor above and space for free standing fridge freezer.
Bathroom : 2.0 x 1.9
Modern bathrooom with walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled to compliment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Hawthorns, Edge Lane M32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stretford Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Chorlton0.9 miles
- Old Trafford Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
TRADING PLACES - THE STORY SO FAR!
"Many people ask me did the name Trading Places come after watching the film and the truth is... it did! However, I feel it spells out exactly what customers are looking to do when they first contact us." - Steven Cox, Director.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference trading_80218004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trading Places, Stretford & Chorlton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.