Lucas Avenue, London
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen diner
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- No annual service charges
- New lease over 140 years
- Ground rent £25 p/a
- Close to Upton Park Market
- close to Upton Park Tube
BEDROOM ONE 11' 3" x 9' 8" (3.43m x 2.95m)
KITCHEN/DINER 9' 7" x 8' 7" (2.92m x 2.62m)
BEDROOM TWO 8' 2" x 6' 4" (2.49m x 1.93m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Lucas Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upton Park Station0.2 miles
- Plaistow Station0.7 miles
- East Ham Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1991, Michael Steven are one of the leading property agents in Newham. As members of the nationwide TEAM group, we have over 500 computer linked offices throughout the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102818000885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Steven, Plaistow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.