Knight Street, Gee Cross, Hyde, SK14
- SUPERB MID TERRACE
- SOUGHT AFTER GEE CROSS LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD SCHOOLS CATCHEMNT
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Outside there is private walled courtyard to the rear with decked seating patio area. Viewing essential.
UPVC double glazed front door, leading to:
13' 4''max x 11' 7'' (4.060m x 3.529m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, contemporary feature fire, radiator, television aerial, light and power points, door to:
13' 5'' x 11' 7'' (4.093m x 3.542m)
Newly fitted with a matching range of gloss eye and base level units with complimentary worktop surface over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, useful under-stairs storage area, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, stairs to the first floor, radiator, cushioned vinyl flooring.
Access to the loft, bedrooms and bathroom:
13' 2'' x 11' 8'' (4.019m x 3.546m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, light and power points.
7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.380m x 2.005m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, light and power points.
Modern white suite comprising of a deep panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled surround, chrome heated towel rail, cushioned vinyl flooring.
To the rear there is a private walled courtyard ideal for alfresco dining with decked patio area.
Band - A Tameside Council
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Knight Street, Gee Cross, Hyde, SK14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Godley Station0.7 miles
- Newton for Hyde Station0.8 miles
- Hyde Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Lynks is focused on providing clients with a friendly, responsive and committed service. We live by a clear set of beliefs against which we judge ourselves.
We put customer serv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10553804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lynks, Estate Agents, Tameside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.