Dooleys Lane, Wilmslow
- Planning Permission granted
- Beautiful yet convenient rural location
- Within easy reach of Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Hale and Knutsford
- Application 19/5520M for two storey extension
- Application 20/0430M for single storey extension
- Application 19/5518M for contemporary detached swimming pool and gym
Beautifully located on a quiet no through lane and adjoining open countryside Oak Cottage is a detached property which now requires complete renovation and development of the Planning Permission granted.
There are various schemes available to create a super new home and as elaborate as a wrap around contemporary open plan living dining kitchen or second detached dwelling with adjoining swimming pool and gym complex and media room. Really the decision is the purchasers own or one can apply their own application for approval.
Such opportunities are increasingly rare particularly in such prime surroundings as Wilmslow and Knutsford are easily reached along with excellent commuter networks nearby.
Dooleys Lane, Wilmslow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Styal Station1.4 miles
- Manchester Airport Station1.8 miles
- Wilmslow Station2.0 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 786628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.