6 Merchant Way, Cottingham
- Located in the sought after area of Cottingham
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ground Floor WC
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Council Tax Band C
- Sorry, NO PETS
The property comprises: Modern Kitchen, ground floor WC, cloakroom, good size lounge and dining area, three bedrooms(master with en suite), and family bathroom.
To the outside are gardens to the front and rear with parking.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Poppy Residential)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 week's rent
During the tenancy (payable to Poppy Residential)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to make a change to the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base rate from the due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note; this will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys(s), permits or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and/or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant(s).
- If you wish to surrender the tenancy early you will be required to pay rent up until the date in which a new tenant moves into the property.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Poppy Residential is a member of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS). You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
*Follow us on social media for the latest news, updates and competitions*
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
6 Merchant Way, Cottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station0.6 miles
- Hull Station3.0 miles
- Hessle Station4.5 miles
About the agent
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101707002657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poppy Residential, Hull - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.