Carmen Street, London
- THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SPLIT LEVEL
- IN EXCESS OF 800SQ FEET
- SEPARATED KITCHEN
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- EPC RATING C
Carmen Street is near to the range of amenities that can be found along Langon Park (DLR) All Saints (DLR) & Devons Road (DLR) while the vast choice of shops, bars and restaurants that are in Canary Wharf along with Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line) are also within easy reach. Local transport links include Limehouse Station (National Rail and DLR) as well as convenient access onto the A12 and A13.
Lease: 125 YEARS FROM 1988
Ground Rent: £10.00
Service Charges: Approx. £1,471.12 p/a
Local Authority: Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band:
Council Tax: £TBC
Total Sq Ft: 830 + Private Balcony
EPC Rating: D
**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased''s estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.**
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Carmen Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.1 miles
- All Saints Station0.3 miles
- Devons Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ashley King is a dynamic independent Estate & Lettings agent in Canary Wharf.
We pride ourselves with extensive local area and market knowledge. We're passionate about properties and are consummately professional in everything we do, with our blend of experience and expertise we are able to offer you a complete Professional service for a wide range of both individual and corporate clients.
It is important you choose the right estate agent when you are planning your next mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102944003106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley King, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.