Penywaun, Efail Isaf, Pontypridd
This attractive village is set in a quiet location with its own post office and pub, but has the added advantage of being slightly south of Llantwit Fardre and Church Village and its array of amenities and highly regarded schools. Within close proximity to the property is use to a country lane given access to Pentyrch and Creigiau both located on the outskirts of Cardiff and are roughly 3 miles away. Given its ideal location the property is lending itself to attract all types of buyers including buyers from the Cardiff area looking for a quieter location within easy reach.
The exteriors have been cleverly landscaped by the owners in order to take advantage of the private south facing setting with the boundaries extremely well screened and the majority of the areas lawned, with decorative orchards and a selection of seating areas. To the rear of the garden there a summer house with power and lighting, currently being used as an office to enjoy the peace and quite of the gardens. The front offers a compressed driveway offering ample off road parking and a side lawn decorated with plants and shrubs.
* Ground Floor Cloaks/Wc
* Converted Garage/bedroom four/sitting room
* Ground floor third double bedroom
* Re-fitted contemporary Kitchen with featured Belfast sink
* Open plan excellent sized 'L' shaped lounge and dining room with solid wood flooring.
* Rear conservatory absorbing the extensive rear garden views
* Utility/boiler room
* Two first floor double bedrooms
* Excellent sized four piece first floor family bathroom
* Potential to extend subject to the relevant planning permission.
* Extensive gardens
Entrance Hallway - 2.57m x 1.98m (8'5 x 6'6) -
Sitting Room/ Bedroom Four - 3.78m x 2.59m (12'5 x 8'6) -
Ground Floor Cloaks/Wc -
Bedroom Three - 3.18m x 3.43m (10'5 x 11'3) -
Kitchen - 2.08m x 3.00m (6'10 x 9'10) -
'L' Shaped Dining Room And Lounge - 6.81m x 6.60m (22'4 x 21'8) -
Rear Conservatory -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.29m x 4.11m (14'1 x 13'6) -
Bedroom Two - 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5 x 11'5) -
First Floor Bathroom - 2.87m x 2.69m (9'5 x 8'10) -
Gardens & Summer House -
BrochuresBrochurePenywaun, Efail Isaf, Pontypridd
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Penywaun, Efail Isaf, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Estate Station1.8 miles
- Taffs Well Station2.5 miles
- Trefforest Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Durbins Estate Agents are an independently owned and run Estate Agents with over 40 years experience of selling properties in South-East Wales. Established in 1975, we've helped thousands of people find their ideal home.
Our team is comprised of local people who know and love the areas in which we work, providing not just industry knowledge and expertise but also that personal touch that can help you find a home that's right for you and your family.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30026090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durbins Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.