Woodthorne Close, Tilehurst, Reading
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 shower en suite shower rooms
- En suite Bathroom to master
- Utility Room
- Modern fitted kitchen diner
- Lounge diner
- Gas radiator central heating
- UPVC Double glazing
- Garage with double width parking
- Beautifully landscaped garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
Property Description - A beautifully presented three storey semi detached home located in a sought after development built by David Wilson in 2006.
Situated on the Western fringes of Tilehurst bordering Purley on Thames, this fine home is positioned close to reputable
schools, local shops, Purley sports and social club with excellent recreational facilities and miles of open countryside in
The popular Berkshire village of Pangbourne is just 2 miles away, offering a selection of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, along with river and countryside walks.
Tilehurst railway station, Pangbourne station and frequent bus services are all easily accessible.
Spacious, versatile and contemporary accommodation comprises of and entrance hall with cloaks cupboard, two ground
floor bedrooms (optional study), shower room which can be accessed via the hall or bedroom 3 and a utility room.
The first floor offers a fantastic refitted kitchen diner and a good sized L shaped lounge diner.
In addition the second floor features two further bedrooms both benefitting from en-suite shower/bathroom.
This fine home offers gas radiator central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and tremendous landscaped low
maintenance rear garden with a detached single garage to the side of the property and spacious double driveway.
Offered for sale with the added advantage of no onward chain.
BrochuresBrochureWoodthorne Close, Tilehurst, Reading
Woodthorne Close, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.2 miles
- Pangbourne Station1.6 miles
- Theale Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30026454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.