Teignmouth Road, London NW2
- A substantial and attractive detached Edwardian property
- 4300 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Five bedrooms, three ensuite bathrooms and one further bathroom.
- Large, spacious rooms and high ceilings.
- Expansive, split-level 31 ft kitchen/reception area.
- The lower-Ground Floor offers an opportunity to install a home cinema.
- Exquisite architectural features.
- Impressive main ensuite bedroom.
- Situated on a wide, tree-lined street.
- Viewing highly recommended.
The property boasts very high ceilings and feels extremely light and airy. The property successfully combines sympathetic contemporary styling with original Edwardian architectural features, with exquisite ceiling cornicing and skirting boards lacing the majority of the original rooms.
Upon entering the property, its size and scale is immediately apparent. On both sides of the entrance hallway, there are two spacious and light reception rooms. At the rear of the property, there is an expansive split-level 31ft kitchen/reception area. The upper level is comprised of the original reception area, whilst the lower is the kitchen/dining area. Owing to the property’s south-facing aspect, this area is abundant with light. The expansive and mature garden can be accessed through large bi-folding doors at the rear. There is also an outside office space (with W/C facilities) at the back of the garden.
The lower-Ground Floor is accessed through a door by the main staircase and offers an opportunity to install a home cinema or a games room.
The First Floor boats three large bedrooms, two of which that benefit from en-suites. The main bedroom is extremely impressive, with its large en-suite bathroom occupying the original second bedroom. This bathroom boasts a freestanding bathtub and a walk-in shower. The main bedroom also features a walk-in wardrobe. There is also a utility room on this floor for laundry. The Second Floor offers two further bedrooms, both of which are serviced by a further family bathroom. There is an abundance of storage space on this floor.
BrochuresTeignmouth Road, London NW2
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Teignmouth Road, London NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Station0.4 miles
- Willesden Green Station0.5 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30027370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.