Lincoln Road, Glinton, Peterborough
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Double Garage
- Overall Plot 1.98 acres (sts)
ALL THE MUST HAVES….Established property situated in Glinton. Benefits from versatile living accommodation comprising of FOUR BEDROOMS, en-suite, three reception rooms and kitchen/diner. Outside offers off road parking, DOUBLE GARAGE, stable and garden set on an overall plot of 1.98 acres (sts).
Entrance door with double glazed frosted side panel. UPVC Double glazed door to;
UPVC Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
3.07m x 3.38m (10'8" plus recess x 11'10" max) Opening into CONSERVATORY: 3.07m x 3.97m (10'9" max x 13'3" max) UPVC Double glazed windows to rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Three radiators. Wood flooring.
5.80m x 4.28m (19'3" max x 14'7" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fireplace. Television point.
9.45m x 4.28m (31'3" max x 14'6" max) UPVC Double glazed window to side and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Built in microwave. Space for freestanding cooker. Fitted cooker hood. Radiator. Tiled floor. Under floor heating.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Under floor heating. Tiled flooring.
6.12m x 4.59m (20'11" max x 15'9" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front and further window to side. Two radiators. Floor standing boiler.
UPVC Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Loft access.
4.89m x 3.35m (16'5" max x 11' max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Inset spotlights. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
4.90m x 4.59m (16'10" to wardrobe x 15'6" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes
4.88m x 3.38m (16'4" x 11'10") UPVC Double glazed windows and French doors to front leading to balcony area. Radiator.
3.08m x 3.04m (10'11" x 10'7") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Built in cupboard.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Heated towel rail. Inset spotlights. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Screened by trees and hedging. Laid to lawn areas. Gravel driveway providing ample off road parking.
Double electric door. Personal door and window to side. Power and lighting.
Enclosed by fencing and tree hedging. Five bar gate providing vehicle access. Personal side access gate. Mainly laid to lawn. Fruit trees. Two brick built store sheds. Double stable. Further brick outbuilding. Situated on an overall plot of 1.98 acres (sts).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property Particulars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lincoln Road, Glinton, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station4.3 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , WERRINGTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WER203898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.