Wilsons Road, Headley Down
- Quiet and unassuming front aspect belies the space and character of the house which extends away from it, with mature hedging offering a high degree of privacy
- Gated driveway parking for numerous vehicles in addition to a detached double garage
- Double aspect formal sitting room with large shuttered windows and a working fireplace
- 18'8x17'7 double aspect family room; a particularly light and spacious room with velux window and two sets of patio doors onto the garden
- 2 further reception rooms; currently used as a dining room and playroom
- 26' long kitchen/breakfast room. Tiled flooring throughout with a fitted modern kitchen offering extensive storage with integrated appliances, extending into a breakfast area with charming b...
- Real lobby leading to large utility room and WC. Good sized cellar, ideal for storage
- Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite with both bath and separate shower
- 2nd double bedroom with walk in wardrobe, 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
- Superb garden, with wide patio and lawn to the rear, covered pergola to the side with steps leading down to a hidden further garden enjoying a southerly aspect, currently utilised as a play area...
Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding including Ludshott Common and the newly formed Headley Down Nature Reserve. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store, fuel station and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. Just a short walk on from Ludshott Common towards Grayshott is Applegarth, a restaurant, farm shop and cookery school. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Wilsons Road, Headley Down
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station3.4 miles
- Haslemere Station4.2 miles
- Bentley Station5.1 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10474024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.