Plompton, Harrogate, HG5 8NA
- Stunning Coach House
- 2 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Excellent Location South Side of Harrogate
- Fully Redesigned Dining Kitchen
- Ample Work From Home Space
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
- Grade II* Listed Home With Original Features
- Designated Parking for 4 Vehicles
- Close to Great Road Links
- Must Be Viewed
The property oozes character, with high ceilings and well proportioned rooms, it has recently had the benefit of a fully re-designed dining kitchen fitted by The Main Company of Green Hammerton, and an "Esse" wood burning range. In addition this four bedroom two bathroom property has a magnificent drawing room measuring over 600 ft.², and has ample work from home space. There is a beautiful landscaped garden with entertaining area and the south westerly orientation delivers excellent opportunities to enjoy the sunshine all day well into the evening. The cobbled communal, but private piazza, has designated parking for up to 4 vehicles.
There is a large and substantially built attic space which could, subject to the necessary consents, be incorporated into the living space.
There are a host of original features becoming of this Grade II* listed home, we strongly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
LOCATION Situated to the south of Harrogate and accessed via a privately owned and maintained driveway through open farm parkland, this property offers the best of both worlds in terms of countryside living but also proximity to Harrogate, market towns Knaresborough and Wetherby, the motorway network and the commercial centre of Leeds.
NOTE GRADE II* LISTED For reference a Grade II listed property does not prevent works being carried out to the interior and exterior of a property, it provides for more control over what can and cannot be done to the property and will involve a straightforward process of applying to the local authorities Planning Department for the required consent for alterations if so desired.
SERVICES All mains services are connected to the property. There is full gas central heating and a septic tank.
COUNCIL TAX Band G.
DIRECTIONS Take the A61 Wetherby Road out of Harrogate, go past the showground, past the Kestrel pub, at the roundabout take the second exit continuing along Wetherby Road, go around the bend and turn left signposted Plompton Rocks. Proceed through the gateway, follow the single track road and take the left fork. The property is on the right hand side and parking is through the arch on the right hand side.
DETAILS PRODUCED 22 September 2020.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Plompton, Harrogate, HG5 8NA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station2.0 miles
- Starbeck Station2.2 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station2.9 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268008013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.