Otley Old Road, Adel, Leeds
- BOOK AN IMMEDIATE VIEWING.
- No forward chain,
- Traditional semi detached,
- Immaculate presentation throughout,
- Many period features,
- Two spacious reception rooms,
- Kitchen, guest w.c.,
- Four bedrooms, bathroom, seperate w.c.,
- Driveway, garage and gardens.
A PERIOD SEMI DETACHED.
Manning Stainton are delighted to offer for sale this simply EXCEPTIONAL, traditional, semi-detached property which is situated in this popular and convenient location having easy access to Leeds City centre and to the Ring Road. RARELY do properties such as these come to the market and an EARLY VIEWING IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL!
The property was built in 1935 and enjoys many of the features associated with a home of this era - spacious rooms, high ceilings, picture rails and stained glass windows. The property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and would be perfect for the growing family.
In brief the accommodation comprises;
Entrance porch, reception hall, guest cloakroom, kitchen with ample room for table and chairs, SPACIOUS, LIGHT and AIRY lounge and dining/sitting room.
To the first floor, landing, FOUR bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C.
Outside to the front, an attractive patio area. To the side, a lawned garden and to the back, a patio and further lawned garden with mature borders. A gated, block paved driveway leads to garage which has a useful storage hut attached.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Otley Old Road, Adel, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.2 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.8 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
About the agent
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE190005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.