8 Edge Lane, Garelochhead, G84 0AZ
- Spacious Mid Terrace Villa
- Downstairs bedroom
- Main lounge with open view
- Dining sized Kitchen. Cloaks/w.c
- Upstairs bedroom. Shower room
- Gas ch. Gardens
This spacious Mid Terrace Villa is in a quiet location away from the road and offers spacious apartments throughout.
The property does require some modernisation but has excellent potential as the rooms area great size and there is an excellent outlook from the main lounge onto the surrounding countryside.
At the front is a small garden area and it's very private as no one is looking in.
The larger rear garden has some flower beds, patio area and a neat conifer hedged border.
Internally the property has accommodation on three levels. At the ground floor entry level is a double glazed entrance porch and then access to large double bedroom with wardrobes. Also on the ground floor is a very deep walk in storage cupboard.
The mid level has a cloakroom/w.c. and a door which gives access to the rear garden. Also on this level is the dining sized kitchen and the main lounge/living room.
The top floor has a second double bedroom and a wet room/shower room,
The property is heated with gas central heating and has double glazing.
The picturesque village of Garelochhead, renowned for its sense of community spirit, provides a reputable primary school, regular bus service to Helensburgh and the Rosneath peninsula, a railway station - providing regular services to Glasgow (and is on the west coast main-line to Oban and Mallaig).
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
8 Edge Lane, Garelochhead, G84 0AZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garelochhead Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Local Property Experts
With over 30 years experience in the business we have established ourselves as a leading service provider, managing and selling properties throughout Scotland.
When selling your property we will bring you the same dedication and professionalism that we delivered throughout our many years in business.
We guarantee a first class service with friendly professional and reliable staff.
The Property Bureau has
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 36682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.