Langdon Park, Teddington
- Lovely period architecture
- Shared lawned gardens
- Sizable master bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate shower room
- Lift serviced
- Reserved & visitor parking
- Residents Gymnasium | studios
- High ceilings | oak floors
- Large windows | great views
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Langdon Park, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Wick Station0.4 miles
- Kingston Station0.8 miles
- Teddington Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 40 years of shared industry experience covering South West London and Surrey, Andrew Miles and Naz Bird bring their collective wealth of property knowledge to your door. Miles & Bird are a private independent estate agency with a beautiful office in the vibrant Hampton Court area, are proud members of The Guild of Property Professionals, and have 100% 5 star Google Reviews. Call Miles & Bird to arrange your valuation and market appraisal. #knowledge #integrity #results.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10130925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Bird, East Molesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.