Glaston Road, Street
- Well presented Victorian property situated within walking distance of the schools and High Street
- Affording light and spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, four bedrooms and large attic room
- Spacious kitchen/dining room, utility room, ground floor cloakroom and shower room on the first floor
- Enjoying a low maintenance west facing garden and designated parking space
Leading from the front elevation continue through an entrance vestibule in the reception hall where stairs ascend to the first floor and doors open to the lounge, dining room and kitchen/diner. The lounge is a fantastic size with large bay window to front. The dining room also well proportioned overlooks the garden. The spacious kitchen/diner can easily accommodate a table and chairs and there is plenty of storage by way of base of, wall and drawer units and a large pantry. Built in oven and gas hob with space for a tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher and additional appliance. Continue into the rear hall where there is access into the garden, cloakroom and utility room.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two of which are particularly generous in size having plenty of space for king size beds and freestanding furniture. Serviced by a shower room.
On the second floor there is a large attic room with window to front.
A wrought iron gate opens to the front garden, a path leads to the front door and the rest is laid to gravel for ease of maintenance. The rear garden has also been attractively landscaped and provides a sunny low maintenance space that is fully enclosed with a pedestrian gate leading to the parking area, where there is a designated parking space.
The property is conveniently placed within walking distance from Millfield School, Crispin School and Strode College. The busy High Street is also within walking distance and together with Clarks Village provides an attractive shopping environment. Street also offers indoor and open air swimming pools, a theatre, health centre, sports club and a choice of pubs and restaurants. The historic town of Glastonbury is within 2 miles and the beautiful Cathedral City of Wells is 9 miles. The M5 junction 23 is 13 miles and the cities of Bristol and Bath are 33 miles.
Follow the High Street in an easterly direction, Bear Hotel on the right hand side. At a mini roundabout take the first exit into Glaston Road. Continue a short distance and the property will be found on the right hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Glaston Road, Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.5 miles
About the agent
The company was originally founded in 1991 and Holland & Odam is now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset. We offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and honesty, supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10554245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.