Brunswick Road, Earlsdon, Coventry
- Purpose built first floor TWO bedroom flat
- Within walking distance of Coventry Railway Station and Earlsdon High Street
- Benefiting from long extended lease
- Spacious front lounge, kitchen and inner lobby
- Two double bedrooms, the master with balcony
- Well tended communal gardens and parking
- Early viewing advised
Living Room - 5.18m x 3.28m (17' x 10'9") - With uPVC window to the rear elevation, electric storage heater, electric coal effect fire with marble hearth and surround, two ceiling light points, carpeting throughout, TV aerial point, power, and doors leading off to kitchen and inner lobby.
Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3" x 9'5") - With uPVC window to the rear elevation, rolltop work surfaces extending to three sides, inset stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, base and eye level storage cupboards, tiled splashbacks over counter, vinyl flooring, electric wall heater, ceiling light point and two useful storage cupboards.
Inner Lobby - With airing cupboard housing immersion tank, ceiling light point, carpeting throughout and doors leading off to both bedrooms, lounge and bathroom as follows:
Bathroom - 1.93m x 1.60m (6'4" x 5'3") - With matching suite comprising: low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with 'MX' power shower over, ceiling light point, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One - 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11') - With uPVC window to the front elevation, electric wall heater, useful fitted wardrobe units, ceiling light point, and door leading to balcony area.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.90m (11' x 9'6") - With uPVC window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, power and carpeting throughout.
BrochuresBrunswick Road, Earlsdon, Coventry
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Brunswick Road, Earlsdon, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.5 miles
- Canley Station1.1 miles
- Tile Hill Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Coventry estate agents Payne Associates are leading independent estate agents with four offices across Coventry.
Our branches are in prominent and busy locations at Albany Road, Earlsdon, New Union Street, City Centre, Daventry Road, Cheylesmore, Walsgrave Road, Walsgrave.
We offer all traditional estate agency services but with a modern and forward thinking philosophy utilising the latest technology where possible, but retaining the personal approach and profes
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30029900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Earlsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.