Plympton Avenue, Queens Park
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Bright and spacious extended kitchen dining room
- Great transport links
- Close to Queens park local amenities
YOPA are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom period family home which has been lovingly renovated by its current owners to the highest of specifications.
Property comprising of;
Family reception/ dining room exceeding 27' leading to own private terrace, extended kitchen/ dining/ family room to rear with direct access to landscaped rear garden.
Principal bedroom with newly fitted en-suite shower rooms, Two further double bedrooms and modern family bathroom to first floor, master bedroom to second floor with newly fitted modern en-suite shower room.
Situated in an increasingly popular location with an incredible walking culture easily accessible to the boutique restaurants and shops of both Lonsdale Road and Salusbury Road. The property is situated close to the bustling Kilburn High Road with the delightful Kiln Theatre and fantastic transport links to the City & Central London.
EPC band: D
Plympton Avenue, Queens Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brondesbury Park Station0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa London we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitiv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 189745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.