Lucas Road, Tockwith, YO26
- immaculately presented family home
- extended offering large open plan living area
- off road parking and garage
- modern fully fitted kitchen
- viewings highly recommended
Externally there is off road parking to the front leading to the garage. The fully enclosed south facing rear garden is a safe environment for children and pets, mainly laid to lawn with bordered flowerbeds and mature shrubs with the addition of a patio seating area to enjoy the sunshine throughout the day.
The village of Tockwith has a good range of facilities including a Primary School, village shop, church, two public houses, hairdressers, village hall and other amenities too. It's also within easy commuting distance for York, Wetherby and Harrogate and falls into the catchment for Tadcaster Grammer School and King James's School in Knaresborough.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lucas Road, Tockwith, YO26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammerton Station2.2 miles
- Cattal Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS144907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.