Raynel Green, Leeds, LS16
- Highly sought after location
- Large gardens
- Ample off street parking
- Loft conversion
- Extended kitchen
- Two reception rooms
Raynel Green is a popular North Leeds residential area having it's own immediate facilities offering shops, including the Asda Holt Park Complex, schools for all ages, Post Office and local sports centre. The extensive amenities of nearby Horsforth also include shops, bars, restaurants and a railway station giving access into Leeds City Centre is within an approximate three-mile radius. Public transport links can be found on Otley Old Road.
Set out over three floors the property briefly comprises of a porch with entrance hall that has a downstairs W.C. leading to a spacious through lounge that has a beautifully presented extended kitchen and second reception room, perfect for that extra space needed or second family room. The downstairs also benefits from a separate dining room a utility room and plenty of storage.
To the first floor this amazing home has the master double bedroom and two bedrooms as well as the family bathroom with basin, W,C. and shower over bath.
The top floor has a loft conversion room that has the benefit of having generous eves storage making this property an outstanding family home.
Outside, a large driveway provides plenty of off street parking. The back garden is private and totally secure, and there are generous lawned gardens both front and rear with mature borders.
Also to the rear of the property is a detached garage which is insulated and has power making it ideal for storage and working from home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Raynel Green, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.1 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.0 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBLEE88894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.