Reeds Manor, Kings Cross Lane, South Nutfield, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
‘Contemporary countryside living’
Great Hundiths is a prestigious and beautiful development of only seven barn-style family houses. Individually designed and named, you will own a unique property which will feel like home immediately.
Located within the Surrey countryside but close to excellent transport links, Great Hundiths will feel safe and spacious but not cut off.
Each home provides a very high specification on finish as well as two parking spaces (selected spaces covered), a wonderful garden and access to a communal meadow area with ponds, to allow you to enjoy the fabulous surrounding nature.
LOCATION – SOUTH NUTFIELD
Great Hundiths occupies a charming position just outside the rural village of South Nutfield, yet conveniently located for the village shop/post office, The Station public house, Nutfield Church Primary School and Nutfield Railway Station which has services to Tonbridge, Redhill, London Bridge and Victoria.
Nutfield Priory with its health club and leisure facilities and Priory Farm with its garden centre and farm shop are both nearby. Further afield the local towns of Reigate, Oxted, Redhill and Caterham all offer a wider range of facilities. There are several well-regarded schools locally, including The Hawthornes, Caterham & Woldingham and Reigate Grammar to name but a few.
The immediate area is surrounded by miles of open countryside and offers many opportunities for walking, cycling, and riding.
Communications are excellent with Redhill station offering direct services to London Bridge and London Victoria as well as a short rail service to Gatwick Airport. The M25 and the national motorway network can be accessed at J6 (Godstone).
GATWICK AIRPORT 7 min
LONDON BRIDGE 26 min
LONDON VICTORIA 37 min
BRIGHTON (VIA GATWICK) 41 min
Founded in 1929, Turnbull Homes has a long and rich history in the Building Industry. We pride ourselves on not being a standard house builder providing the typical model; instead we specialise in the design and building of homes which provide you the Homeowner with a bespoke, high quality product, directly expressing the distinct influence of its surroundings.
Our focus is on creating places which are sympathetic to their location and respect the existing environment. We constantly strive to use sensitive methods of construction and materials which safeguard local habitats and wildlife.
Our homes are designed to use energy efficiently and to conserve and protect the local environment. We are continually challenging ourselves to build responsibly such that we deliver homes that improve the quality of life for all
Led by our Architectural studio, 1929 Architects your new home’s design is cared for by chartered professionals from concept to completion, providing a hands-on role during site works to ensure a high-quality design is maintained throughout.
• Professionally designed contemporary kitchens, design and manufactured in the UK by Masterclass Kitchens.
• Each kitchen is comprehensively fitted with a full range of modern units including solid wood interiors, matched with either quartz or solid oak worktops (unit dependant)
• A complete range of SMEG integrated appliances, including full size dishwasher, generously sized fridge/freezer as well as electric oven (double oven to select units), gas hob and extractor hood
• Hansgrohe kitchen taps
• Integrated washer/drier included
• Undermount stainless steel sink
CLOCKROOM / UTILITY AREAS
• Generously sized with matching Roca sanitary ware
• Free standing SMEG washing machine (unit dependant)
• All units fitted with contemporary ‘Vertical 4 line’ white painted solid core internal doors with polished chrome furnishings.
• Premium quality Roca sanitaryware in white with contemporary Hansgrohe chrome fittings which include, hair wash shower mixer to bath with wall slide rail, chrome finish clear glass bath screen, wash hand basin and vanity unit, and concealed cistern WC’s to family bathroom.
• Ensuites fitted with large walk-in-showers and thermostatic bath and shower mixer fittings allow precise temperatures to be set whilst maintaining the flow of water.
• Mixers are fitted with an anti-scald device, which cuts the flow should the cold-water supply fail, this means they are safe for use by the whole family. Contemporary, easy to clean wall tiles to family bathroom and en-suites.
• Generously sized fitted mirrors.
• Entrance Hall/ Living/ Kitchen
High quality, latest trend ‘Quick Step’ timber flooring*, providing the realism of natural wood, but with essential hard-wearing properties allowing worry free maintenance.
• Bathroom / En-Suite
Luxury, large format, porcelain tiles to floors and walls
Premium quality carpeting to all bedrooms as well as landing and stairs
*premium quality carpet provided in units with separate lounge and dining areas.
• Chrome switches and sockets to all areas
• LED chrome finish downlights throughout, feature pendant lighting to dining/ lounge areas (where applicable)
• Bedroom lighting double switched from bedside
• Terrestrial Digital TV sockets are provided to all bedrooms and living areas
• Pre-wired telephone system (subject to BT contract)
• High efficiency insulation to floors, walls and roof spaces contributes to a 19% improvement on national standards which reduces both heating costs and carbon emissions
• Class leading Vaillant Gas Boilers provide both Space Heating and Domestic Hot Water. All units have contemporary ‘Style' radiators
SECURITY AND COMMUNICATION
• Fully installed security intruder alarm system
• Security locking on all doors and windows to PAS24: 2012 standards
• Broadband service available in area. Apartments are pre-wired for BT provision
• Excellent mobile phone signal (EE, O2, Three, Vodaphone)
FIRE SAFETY / HEALTH
For complete peace of mind all units feature mains powered smoke/heat alarms all with re-chargeable battery back-up and Carbon Monoxide detectors
Reeds Manor, Kings Cross Lane, South Nutfield, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nutfield Station0.4 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station2.0 miles
- Salfords Station2.1 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD200156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Esher D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.