Beningborough Court, Spennymoor
- * FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- * SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- * UTILITY ROOM
- * DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- * VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
* UTILITY ROOM
* DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED
THE FLOORPLAN BRIEFLY COMPRISES OF:
ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER with integrated cooking facilities with FRENCH DOORS TO REAR GARDEN, DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM with DOUBLE DOORS to REAR GARDEN, USEFUL UTILITY, CLOAKROOM/WC, whilst to the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS THREE OF WHICH ARE DOUBLE IN SIZE and EN-SUITE FACILITY WITH DOUBLE SHOWER CUBICLE. and SEPERATE FAMILY BATHROOM. Externally the property benefits a DOUBLE DRIVEWAY leading to SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE AND TO THE REAR AN ENCLOSED GARDEN with PAVED PATIO AREA.
The property lies on the ever popular Whitworth Park development, the development is located less than nine miles from Durham City centre with country walks and easy access to the A1 and A19 which provides good road links to other parts of the region and Burton Woods is within a short walk of Spennymoor Town centre with local shops, schools and amenities.
Lounge - 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8 x 11'8) -
Family Room - 5.23m x 2.62m (17'2 x 8'7) -
Dining Room - 2.92m x 2.29m (9'7 x 7'6) -
Kitchen - 2.92m x 2.67m (9'7 x 8'9) -
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9 x 11'3) -
Bedroom Two - 5.00m x 2.92m (16'5 x 9'7) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.18m x 2.87m (10'5 x 9'5) -
Bedroom Four - 3.45m x 2.29m (11'4 x 7'6) -
En Suite -
BrochuresBrochureBeningborough Court, Spennymoor
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Beningborough Court, Spennymoor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop Auckland Station3.9 miles
About the agent
The Town of Spennymoor, which includes the villages of Byers Green, Kirk Merrington, Middlestone Moor and Tudhoe, has a population of over 20,000 and is located to the south side of the Wear Valley between the City of Durham and Bishop Auckland.
The superb beauty spots of the North Pennines are within easy traveling distance, as are the busy commercial centres of Tyne & Wear and Teesside. Spennymoor is also an ideal location for commuters with easy access to the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30031263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Spennymoor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.