Woodhurst Drive, Standish, Wigan
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Approx 1360 sq. feet of Accommodation
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Driveway and Partly Converted Garage
- Popular Location within Standish Village
The first floor offers four super bedrooms, the family bathroom and an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom. Both of the bathrooms have been refitted with tasteful suites and attractive tiling with the ensuite including a wood effect vanity unit, walk in shower and w.c whilst the family bathroom is complete with a three-piece suite consisting of a panelled bath, with overhead shower, pedastoa wash hand basin and w.c. The main bedroom also features excellent built-in storage.
Externally, the property rests on a pretty and well sized plot which provides off road driveway parking to the front of the home and leading to the garage, with lawns to the side of the driveway. There is easy access down the sides of the home and leading to the lovely rear garden. With a super patio area, ideal for outdoor dining, with planting around and steps to the lawns positioned at the rear and also including a handy low maintenance storage shed.
Standish Village is one of the most sought after in the area, and this home is ideal for not only easy access into the village but equally a short drive from the M6 motorway junction. The village itself provides everything required for family living and also provides excellent facilities for dining and entertaining.
Viewings of this quite lovely home, beautifully presented by its owners are now welcomed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Woodhurst Drive, Standish, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.2 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11281661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips Estates, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.