Birmingham Road, Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, B61 0QD
- Four Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- En Suite, Family Shower Room and Downstairs WC
- Three Reception Rooms, Study and Breakfast Kitchen with Aga
- Stunning and Extensive Gardens with a Number of Outbuildings
- Gated Block-Paved Driveway with Space for Several Vehicles
- Detached Double Garage with Storage Room Above
- Generous Plot of Half an Acre (approx.)
- Countryside Views from All Windows
- Situated next to National Trust Woodland on the Edge of Lickey Hills
- Character Property in Quiet Location
Description: The accommodation, which boasts character features throughout, including beams to ceilings, briefly comprises:- Hall, Lounge with brick-built fireplace and French doors to rear garden, Study providing work-from-home space, Dining Room, Music Room/Snug with built-in spacious storage cupboards and French doors to rear garden, Breakfast Kitchen with solid beech and solid granite work surfaces, Aga and integrated dishwasher, Utility Room, Downstairs WC, Stairs to First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite bathroom, Double Bedroom Two with built-in wardrobe and wash-basin, Double Bedroom Three with built-in wardrobes and wash-basin, Double Bedroom Four with built-in wardrobe and wash-basin and Family Shower Room.
Outside: Outside, the property enjoys an extensive and truly impecabble and stunning rear garden of half an acre (approximately), with a paved patio, expansive lawns, a number of sitting areas including a brick-built gazebo with a working fireplace, a Victorian-style greenhouse (with electricity and water), a badminton court, wooded area, three brick built compost bays, a walled kitchen garden and an array of plants, shrubs and trees.
In addition, there a number of outbuildings including access to the detached double garage with a first floor storage area, a Marley concrete office complete with water, power, gas heater and alarm, a brick-built barn with first floor storage and a workshop/store with water, power and gas available.
To the front of the property is a herb garden and a gated block-paved driveway providing parking space for several vehicles and access to the detached double garage.
Location: The property is located next to National Trust woodland, on the edge of the Lickey Hills in Lydiate Ash, which is close to a range of amenities including schools and shops with Bromsgrove & Barnt Green within easy distance. As the area offers easy access to the M5 and M42 motorway networks, the property is ideally located for commuting to Birmingham and Worcester.
Lounge: 13' 10" x 23' 8" (4.23m x 7.22m) max
Study: 12' 4" x 13' 0" (3.77m x 3.97m)
Dining Room: 12' 4" x 12' 2" (3.76m x 3.72m)
Kitchen: 24' 10" x 11' 11" (7.58m x 3.65m) max
Utility Room: 6' 1" x 11' 1" (1.86m x 3.39m)
Music Room/Snug: 15' 7" x 14' 3" (4.75m x 4.36m) max
WC 3' 10" x 4' 10" (1.19m x 1.49m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom: 12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.79m x 3.76m) max
En Suite: 12' 3" x 7' 6" (3.74m x 2.31m) max
Bedroom Two: 12' 4" x 12' 11" (3.77m x 3.96m) max
Bedroom Three: 12' 2" x 11' 11" (3.73m x 3.65m) max
Bedroom Four: 10' 0" x 12' 0" (3.07m x 3.68m) max
Shower Room: 4' 11" x 9' 1" (1.52m x 2.79m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Birmingham Road, Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, B61 0QD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnt Green Station2.4 miles
- Longbridge Station2.7 miles
- Northfield Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Arden Estates was formed in 2010, with the aim of setting new standards in all areas of the way an Estate Agent operates.
We are proud to be leading the way in each town in which we operate. We believe that by focusing on what our customers actually want, and what is right for them, we can build a loyal and committed relationship.
By investing and embracing all that has changed in our world in recent times, we never stop trying a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101055009834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arden Estates, Bromsgrove . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.