Low Burnham, Epworth
- CHARMING LATE 18TH CENTURY DETACHED COTTAGE
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS 0.38 ACRE WITH FORMER CHAPEL
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE FAMILY SIZED KITCHEN
- PLEASANT SOUGHT AFTER HAMLET
- CONSIDERABLE CHARACTER AND APPEAL
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Low Burnham, Epworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowle Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Paul Fox is widely acknowledged as one of the leading independent estate agents in North Lincolnshire.
We have gained this excellent reputation through hard work and attention to detail. People matter to us, and we never forget that every homeowner selling their home wants the process to be as painless and hassle free as possible.
Our aim is simple: to sell your property for the best price possible whilst making the whole process as easy and trouble free as we can. We have a firm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10497693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Epworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.